Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This Years Passions

In less than a month I will be turning 35. I will be honest with you. I like my thirties alot better than my twenties for sure and I am determined that I will be healthier and more balanced by the time I reach my forties. With that said, what follows is a list of things that I really want to accomplish this year or the following years. 


  • Develop multiple revenue streams working 20-25 hours per week.
  • Increase efficiency of coupon usage.
  • Conquer the daily deluge of dishes and laundry.
  • Prepare healthier meals and snacks.
  • Teach my family to eat  and prepare heathier food.
  • Save more money and spend less money.
  • Raise a happy, healthy, smart, safe, wealthy, wise and loving son.
  • Develop a successful daily schedule and a trivium homeschool program for my son.
  • Arrange more playdates for my son.
  • Enroll my son in one or more of the following activities swimming, karate, baseball, basketball, soccer or even dance.
  • Help daddy find a career more in line with his passions, which is art and art history. He is an excellent orator. Many people say he should be in politics or at least in radio.
  • Exercise at least 30-60 minutes per day.
  • Meditate daily and study more kabbalah.
  • Practice more Yoga.
  • Lose my last 35 pounds.
  • Write technical papers in response to inaccurate news articles.
  • Publish technical articles in various scholary journals.
  • Write my representatives so they know my expectations.
  • Grow indoors the best darn tomatoes anyone has ever eaten.
  • Grow indoors the best darn cucumbers anyone has eaten.  
  • Can my best darn tomatoes for future consumption or sale.
  • Make the best pickles ever for daily consumption or sale.
  • Make sure everyone in my house has 5-6 servings of vegetables and fruit per day.
  • Eliminate Cola consumption in my household.
  • Lower my insurance premiums and utility bills.
I think this is a good start for 2011. There is nothing unreasonable on my list above. The hardiest part is to prioritize and to remember to make it fun.


What do you want to make happen in 2011?


To be come fully alive a person must have goals and aims that transcend himself - Herbert A. Otto

1 comment:

  1. I will develop multiple revenue streams working only 20-30 hours per week. I also share in most of your goals, and I need to write them down too. Glad you started your blog. We can help each other along the way!

    ReplyDelete