When I look into your eyes I see my destiny
I wonder is this a dream Or if your love reality
When you are smiling down at me
And your love, your love is not disguised
I wonder if you are really mine.
Say what you want to say
Do what you want to do to me
I believe in you
Nothing can take that from me
Look into my heart you can see my dreams
Look inside my eyes you can see in my soul
Look into my mind the crazy ideas inside
Look at me I am only what you see
Tomorrow is a new day
We can start anew
No more hard feeling
We have past the tests
Our love can stand the trials of time
With this feeling we have inside
Love is what you believe
Love is what you see in me
Say what you want to say
Do what you want to do to me
I believe in you nothing can take that from me
Look into my heart you can see my dreams
Look into my eyes you can see my soul
Look into my mind the crazy ideas inside
Look at me I am only what you see
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
No comments:
Post a Comment